We are looking for a talented Web Designer/Developer to become a valuable member of our creative team on an “as needed” basis. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful web design. They should also have superior user interface design skills and be able to transform websites into beautiful, intuitive, and functional systems.
- Your role will be critical to helping our agency and diverse clients express their distinctive brands by being intimately involved with the technical and graphical aspects of their websites.
- As a contracted web designer/developer, you’ll report to our Creative Specialist to receive assigned projects.
- Execute visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Have original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and supervisors.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
- Responsible for the design, layout and functionality of websites assigned to you.
- Work with our in-house design team to align the site with the client’s brand and needs.
- No server maintenance or management required, as all sites will be hosted on the company’s private server.
Requirements and Skills
- Proven work as a Web Designer/Developer.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency in WordPress.
- Ability to take critiques.
- Excellent visual design skills with usability in mind.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Up to date with the latest Web trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Establish the purpose of the website based upon its target audience.
To apply, please send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com.