Target Digital Solutions is a marketing agency/fulfillment company that specializes in working with Legacy Media Groups. We are currently working on some exciting new ventures and are looking for a Sales Trainer to join our growing staff.
About the Role
The Digital Marketer and Sales Trainer role is a multifaceted role that delivers and conducts training tailored toward traditional media sales executives on a wide variety of digital topics. The person selected for this opportunity will work with the Managing Director on producing training courses, eLearning courses, create training resources, create exams, and work within the Training Portal to achieve results. The position will also evaluate existing training efforts and look for ways to improve and maximize procedures. This position is available either remotely or in-office, and it will also require travel to conduct in-person training with our partners, along with required quarterly visits to Target Digital Solutions headquarters in Cody, WY.
- Conduct onboard training with Clients’ Account Executives.
- Assist in the production of eLearning courses, assessments, and certifications.
- Help bridge the gap.
- Attend sales calls and client needs analysis with Account Executives.
- Establish and maintain an enthusiastic work environment and culture.
- Counsel and provide guidance to managers on employee professional development.
- Become a resource for Account Executives and sales professionals.
- Build relationships with managers and employees.
- Recommend improvements and ways to streamline training sessions and methods.
- 5+ years of Digital Advertising / Digital Marketing sales experience.
- 5+ years of Traditional Media Sales experience (Radio, Television, Newspaper, Billboard, etc.)
- 3+ year of sales management.
- Strong public speaking and communication skills.
Salary: $60,000.00 – $80,000.00 per year